B: Conductors – Copper is the most widely used conductor and comes in various thicknesses to meet each customer’s requirements
- Rolled annealed (RA) copper
- Electro deposited (ED) copper
C:Adhesives – Adhesive selection depends on customer needs and conductor thickness
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive(PSA)
- Adhesiveless base material
D.Stiffener-Make the flex area more hardness for components.
- FR4 stiffener
- PI stiffener
- Steel stiffener
E.Shielding – Shielding is applied when an application requires limits inelectromagnetic and/or electrostatic interference. Protective shielding can be patterned or solid. Either way, it reduces noise and controls impedance of signal lines.
A: Insulators – Flexible substrate (base) and cover lay materials are available in a variety of thicknesses
- Polyester, Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN), and Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Solder mask
- Flexible solder mask
- Photo image-able cover lay (PIC)